Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's a BRICC House

Last Thurday I received a pleasant surprise. I had entered the house in the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Cape Cod BRICC (Building & Remodeling Industry on Cape Cod) Awards competition and ended up winning the Best Single Family Home under 2500 SF. Here's the certificate and nifty etched glass brick.
The BRICC brick is pretty cool and I had to work to get a good photo. I tried a few different approaches, but the best one came from resting it on the black velveteen bag with the sun shining through. Then I stood back about ten feet and used a little fill flash to bring out the foreground.
This was the first time the HBRACC held the competition and they won't hold another one until 2014 so I'm glad to have received this one the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment